It only takes three ingredients and five minutes to make hours of fun.
This puffy slime is a highly tactile experience, it’s oddly soothing. Everyone who was around when we made this stuff couldn’t keep their hands off it! Adults, teens, kids, everyone!
This recipe makes quite a slew of slime, but it can easily be doubled for twice the fun.
Although this recipe doesn’t contain borax (some people complain that borax can cause burning on little hands) this slime is not edible so I don’t suggest it for toddlers who might be tempted to taste it.
I have a recipe for slime that is non-toxic here – Nothing says “I Love You” like Slime!
Diva Tip – Keep this away from carpet or upholstery! You’ve been warned! It’s messy stuff!
3 Ingredient Puffy Slime
What You’ll Need:
- ⅔ cup Sta-Flo liquid starch
- 2 ⅔ cups white school glue (like Elmer’s)
- 2 cups shaving cream (or more)
- Put the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- The shaving cream makes it puffy, add more as desired.
- To make colored slime add food coloring. I found it easiest to mix it with the starch. You can also divide the batch and use several different colors. But know, if the colors contact each other, they will blend together. Forever. Mix enough colors and you get brownish beige with gray highlights. The color of toe lint. I don’t recommend it.
- Store it in zip top baggies or air tight containers to keep it from drying out. I kept ours in the fridge and it lasted more than a week.
Ready for more boredom busters?
Go here next! Top 10 Summertime Boredom Busters for Kids